Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- Willow Creek Farm is located 7 miles north of Cleveland, GA in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. We are centrally located 15 minutes from the alpine village of Helen, 10 minutes from Cleveland and 25 minutes from Dahlonega and Clarkesville and are in the heart of the Georgia Wine Highway! Directions to the Farm.
What days of the week do you do tours?
- We do tours by appointment only and we offer tours on Sunday's, Monday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's! We would love to hear from you and show you around our beautiful farm!
Do you have a bridal suite or a grooms cabin?
- Yes we do! Our bridal suit is located right next to the barn and includes a beautiful 14 ft salon style glamour bar, full private restroom, and lounge area. Our bridal suite makes preparation easy and fun for the entire bridal party! Our rustic & fun groom's cabin, situated on the banks of Town Creek, boasts a private restroom, rustic shiplap walls, and a huge deck overlooking the creek to make the day fun and relaxing for the guys as well.
What is included in your wedding packages?
- All of our Willow Creek Farm Couples have access to the Farm for 10 hours on the day of their event! We do offer Weekday weddings as well as Saturday and Sunday weddings. If you are planning a Saturday wedding and would like to use the Farm on Friday night for your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner we do offer an additional 5 hours on Friday night as well. Tables, chairs, white linens, set-up, break-down and clean up are also included in our wedding packages as well as Day of Coordination services provided by Soirees Southern Events. Soirees is one of North Georgia's premier wedding planners and florist and our brides love working with them! Our goal is to be sure that your Big day is relaxing and as stress free as possible! Our brides and grooms also have access to our decor closet which houses tons of decor items that will make your special day that much more beautiful.
Do you offer All-Inclusive Packages?
- We do offer All-Inclusive packages with multiple vendors that include the venue, catering, cake, flowers and DJ. Our all inclusive packages are one of our most popular packages because of their ease and
convenience. You get to choose your menu, cake flavors, design and flowers but we book all of the vendors for you making your planning process even simpler!
How many guests can your facility accommodate?
- Our indoor space can seat up to 170 with a dance floor, however we have hosted weddings of up to 250 guests and can rearrange the space as well as utilize our covered pavilion to fit your needs!
What is your policy on alcohol?
- Alcohol can be such a stressor for your big day because of the cost, but we allow you, the host, to bring in the alcohol for your guests which can save you tons of money. We do ask that you provide all of the supplies needed for the bar, but we will contract out the bartenders for you. You can bring cash to pay them the day of the wedding. We do allow you to bring beer, wine or liquor (the type of alcohol you provide will determine the number of bartenders need).
Is there lodging close by?
- Yes! There are several cabins for rent close by as well as hotels. For more specific information check out our Accommodations Page!
My guests are coming in from out of town and would love to recommend attractions close by, any suggestions?
- We are situated in the perfect location for your out of town guests! Not only is Cleveland a beautiful Moutian town to explore but we are also situated in the heart of Wine Highway which always allows for a great time for your guests. We are also in the middle of several fantastic North Georgia towns that have tons of opportunities for your guests to experience the beauty of North Georgia! Helen is only 25 min away as well as Dahlonega! For more specific attractions, check out our favorites here!
What dates are available?
- Interested in hosting your special day with us?! Check out our availability calendar here! We look forward to hearing from you and showing your around our Farm!